Thursday 7 July 2011

Abeer Yusuf - Chief Editor


My waist can probably fit into your hands. I would consider Rajnikanth a God if I wasn’t in a monotheistic religion. I think Sabrina Kamaruddin is a big fat liar- if you don’t believe me, just wait until her bra catches fire! I have never even watched Good Morning Vietnam, but I studied about the Vietnam War in high school. I am Indian by birth, Malaysian by choice, a Research student, anti-establishmentarianism believer and capable of reciting the alphabet backwards. One of these statements is a lie.

What is not a lie however, is my impending excitement and uncontained joy at being able to go around shaking hands with everyone, saying in my most controlled voice, ‘This is your Editor-in-Chief speaking. It is now safe to stop worrying about orgotten commas and misplaced spelling misteaks’. Yes, misteaks. Yes, misplaced.
 
And kindly remember, those with bad grammar will be shooted.

No comments:

Post a Comment