Thursday 7 July 2011

Nadia Kim - Videography Team

Nadia Namwoo Kim is currently a student of Monash Malaysia, majoring in International Studies. It is stated in my passport that I am a Korean, yet there are a lot of stories that a passport would not be able to fully tell. I am not just your average Korean- I cannot eat spicy food, I am not a big fan of Kimchi. I have been living in Malaysia from the time I was in high school. I speak passable levels of Malay and Mandarin. Of course, I also speak English along with my mother tongue, Korean. I write a blog about Africa in an attempt to educate and widen people's perceptions on Africa. In 2010, I lived in South Africa for 7 months. To me, home is wherever I go. However, thanks to a recent retake courtesy of my lecturer, I now believe that while home is wherever I choose it to be, I will still be a foreigner wherever I am. 

I mostly prefer to travel without a purpose, but I decided to go for Saigon because it is travel with a twist- academia!

No comments:

Post a Comment