Thursday 7 July 2011

Farah Zulkefly - Videography Team

 

Helleu humans and fellow aliens! I'm Farah Zulkefly. I'm a second year Arts student majoring in Journalism and Communications. This is my second trip to Saigon, having previously been there on holiday. This time around I'd like to take a closer look at Vietnamese architecture and why a lot of their houses are the way they are: tall and narrow, with double doors leading to a balcony on every floor. I am an omnivorous creature with my head almost permanently in the gutter, out of which I must always remember to fish myself. I am an advocate of sex and sexuality education and not using culture as an excuse to deem things taboo, thus creating social epidemics. I'm an avid scuba diver, constantly looking out for the next opportunity to submerge myself in some ocean. I love: elephants, books, science, traveling, archery, cars, architecture, interiors, flowers, the piano, and men in well-cut suits who are reasonably good looking. I'm a drama queen, in the most agreeable sense. None of that diva nonsense. Hell to the no! This is the part where I snap my fingers three times and give you the nuh-uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment