Thursday 7 July 2011

Audrey Samuel - Photography Team

Most know me as Audrey (cue the well-known lingerie brand), middle name somehow has to be Victoria (a world-famous lingerie brand) and hopefully someone will come up with Samuel boxers just to complete the whole underwear-themed series of names I have. I'm 27 and still very lost in life. For now, International Studies and Writing at Monash Malaysia takes up some of my time; sleeping occupies most of it. A study trip is something I have never been on so, in, I'm off in Search of Saigon! It would also be a challenge to pack a ukulele for a trip in which packing light comes highly recommended. I sleep-talk, sleep-walk, sleep-eat and go on sleep-adventures...so if you see me about with a zombie-like appearance, please, kindly guide me back to bed or I might become Boxerman; my sleep persona with my bright boxers flashing and a blanket for a cape!

No comments:

Post a Comment